Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet the Photographer


Hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! My clients put their trust in me to deliver portraits that capture the little moments in time they will treasure for a lifetime. I take that job very seriously and do my best to post a sneak peak of each session within two business days. I hope you will come back often to see what's new here at Carrie Pauly Photography!

How did I get started as a natural light photographer? For me it all began when my parents gave me a SLR when I was ten years old. Tens of thousands of photographs later I am living the dream of making a living doing what I love - photographing weddings, graduates, & families! Before that dream became a reality I worked in childcare as a nanny and daycare provider. That experience, as well as raising my own two children, has prepared me for the challenge of photographing active little ones.

Besides capturing the sweet candid moments of life I use a style I call 'playful portrait' where
I suggest a pose and let the client run with it. The result? Fun and memorable portraits your family will treasure forever.

0 comments:

About the photographer

I am a natural light photographer in the Twin Cities.
I have been taking photographs since my parents gave me a SLR when I was ten years old. Two decades later
I decided that photographing weddings, graduates, & families was finally the perfect fit for our young family.

My experience as a nanny and a mom have prepared me for the challenge of photographing active little ones.

Besides capturing the sweet candid moments of life I use a style I call 'playful portrait' where I suggest a pose and let the client run with it. The result? Fun and memorable portraits your family will treasure forever.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP